A Taste of Health: Orange & Oregano Dressing (Kim’s Choice)
A Taste of Health Series
Orange & Oregano Dressing
Low in fat and calories. But tasty. I love this dressing on a plain green salad. You can add more or less of everything to suit your taste buds. Naturally fresh Oregano is best, lucky me I can pick it fresh from my garden but the dried is good also.
• ½ teaspoon orange zest, freshly grated
• ½ cup orange juice, preferably freshly squeezed
• ¼ cup cider vinegar
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive
• 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped, or ¾ teaspoon dried
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Place all ingredients in a jar. Cover and shake to combine.
Can refrigerate for up to 1 week